LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mani (bio tech eng)     17 May 2013

Property partition plz help fourm

sir/forum ,my question is that we have a property in our father name since1978 he passed away in 1997.

we have 6 member for right in property by HSA 1965& 1995  amend.namely my(1) mother, my (3) brother& (5) widow of my deceased brother & (6) my widow sister

situation 1st,  widow of my brother made a wall in the property (home) & reside in it (3 weeks ago)

this partition is more than the1/6 th of share which she admits, but demand the money invested in it she also denyed to sighn her share property paper & share of my widow sister, and says that she will sighn only after everyone take his/her partition paper but we are not one in capacity to make partition as my 2brother are unmarried & studying & have no source of income

sitution 2nd  can we sell out this house living her share of property in which she is living we also agree to leave more than 1/6 of share which she aquire

if so than what will be the  geniune process to sell this spare portion of property ?

paper is in the name of my father can my mother sell out this portion?if we  all authrise her in written(widow of my brother ie(my bhabhi ) if not sighn, we are agree to leave her portion in which she reside

and what is  R.D? the lawyer said that we have to make it

plz advice forum / member as we dont want to she after dispute between anyone and we are having a difficulty in living bcoz the current partition  which my bhabi madein house damaged  our three room in the house

thnx

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register