LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu   07 February 2019

Property partition issue

Hello sir, I am now facing a property issue. My mother's property is in Aluva. The area of the property is 9.5 cents. My mother passed away, so her share will come to me. But the problem is that the land is having a sum of 4 shares, with elder sister have 6.5 land and rest three including me have 1 cent land each. Elder sister and me is ready for partition, but the other two where they have 1 cent land each were not ready for partition. what is the legal procedures to partition the property

Learning

3 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     07 February 2019

Just file the suit for Partition and Paossesion

ananthoju swarupram   07 February 2019

hello sir Am upendrachary.my grand father narsaiah had 4acre property in 1982.he died in 1986 up to now my father ramulu and his four brothers forming 4 acre land.they are uneducated persons they don't know how to register land in govt records so recently I went to register office to register our land the officer saying the land is not in your grandfather name it is some others property. so I applied for pahani records,as per records in 2001 the property is in my grand father name but in as per 2007 records it is registered with some other name what should I do now sir?

Shashi Dhara   07 February 2019

U file declaratory suit in civilcourt without delaying. Delay defeats equity.u have possession or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register