Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Teacher)     20 February 2017

Property law

Hello -

I have a 2nd floor in Hari Nagar New delhi , I have purchased this in 2008 and this building was constructed in 2005 by some builder. There was a loan on this flat which I have cleared. Right now I have only registary documents with me not sure if we i have ever approved plan map for this building. I checked with MCD and they said they dont have map in their records. I want to build the 3rd floor on it now and its mentioned in my registray that I can build the 3rd floor and i dont need any NOC form from ground and second floor. This building has parking in the lower ground floor. I need help from you experts that how can i make a 3rd floor if I dont have approved map. What all things I should keep in mind and what are possble ways to construct the additional floor. Some builders say that we dont need approval we will take care of everything is it safe ? some says we cant make it due map not approved for building. The building in front of me contructed the 3rd floor few months back and everything is going good - Please advice 

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2017

Ask  for the approved map from builder that sold to you.

Ask from MCD of 3rd floor can be built and how to get approval in such case.

Rahul (Teacher)     20 February 2017

They said it can't be approved - They dont listen to the problems of ppl.

kgngupta   21 February 2017

Search link documents about property and In base ur property survay number in ur town s sro

kgngupta   21 February 2017

Search link documents about property and In base ur property survay number in ur town s sro tally them

Rahul (Teacher)     21 February 2017

Mr. Gupta , Can you explain it a bit ? I didnt understand what exactly you mean you say - Thanks

Rahul (Teacher)     21 February 2017

Hello - I have a 2nd floor in Hari Nagar New delhi , I have purchased this in 2008 and this building was constructed in 2005 by some builder. There was a loan on this flat which I have cleared. Right now I have only registary documents with me not sure if we i have ever approved plan map for this building. I checked with MCD and they said they dont have map in their records. I want to build the 3rd floor on it now and its mentioned in my registray that I can build the 3rd floor and i dont need any NOC form from ground and second floor. This building has parking in the lower ground floor. I need help from you experts that how can i make a 3rd floor if I dont have approved map. What all things I should keep in mind and what are possble ways to construct the additional floor. Some builders say that we dont need approval we will take care of everything is it safe ? some says we cant make it due map not approved for building. The building in front of me contructed the 3rd floor few months back and everything is going good - Please advice

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Property-law-147199.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register