LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyanka (Govt. Servant)     01 June 2010

Property division among 4 sons

We have a house that my father-in-law owns. He has 4 sons and 1 daughter. The house is 4-storeyed.

-The ground-floor is occupied by eldest son. In-laws live on 1st floor. Brother-in-law n family on 2nd floor. We on 3rd floor. Youngest one is bachelor. Sister married.

No one in the house is on good terms with the eldest one including parents. Property is not ancestoral. But made by my father-in-law only.

Is it mandatory to give the share or a floor to the eldest son or he can be moved out? He is a problem creator.

What we we do to get rid of him?

Please help us out.

Thanks.

Learning

7 Replies

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     01 June 2010

hi priyanka ji ,u says that the property is self earned by ur father mean that is not ancestral .so the first thing is that he can dispose there property as he want .no one can stop him  

Yes. I also knew the same thing. But what if he doesn't move out willingly by simply asking him to..

What steps can be taken to make him move out?

in the other hand ur father can not moved out from the house .so i suggest u that all the matter solve by ur family is to gud other wise it's a very comlicated legal procedure ?

If this had been so easy, I would not have come here for professional help.

I just want to know the legal rights of my father-in-law that he can use to move out his eldest son.

Thanks

he can not moved out easly way because he lodged f.i.r. in police station .then her wife can also a file a case of residence in there house and she also a lodgae a case to her father for menataly harreshment

any solution?

As in this way...nothing is possible.
 How to get hold of the property?

Talking is not an option.

IT'S THE LAST SOLUTION THEN COURT DECIDE THE MATTER .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register