LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurav Agarwal (engineer)     17 July 2012

Property division

Our ancestral property is to be divided between we two borthers.In ancestral property,if it has to be divided between two sons,how do we divide the front and back portion.Will it be divided in equal share or else in what proportion?

Learning

3 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     17 July 2012

Hi,

First u both decided that which part is name of "A" and "B" then u registration a partition Deed at Registrar Office and attach a Plan pass copy with Deed and mark a part in different colour in plan.   

Saurav Agarwal (engineer)     17 July 2012

Thanks you for your reply.But in what proportion should the property be divided.Say if the property is a road side property of 1000 sq. feet,how much will A get if he takes the road side portion and how much will B get if he takes back side portion?

Rakesh (A)     17 July 2012

Dear sir,

My Grandfather had left a registered will of Ansectral Property in favour of all his four sons. My father has died recently without getting this property in his own name and not even wrote any will.

There is one minor son of my brother, who had died 8 years back. I want that all the inherited property share of my father divided in equal share between me and my brother's son.

How should I proceed to get our inherited property. Nobody has objection at anywhere.

Rakesh Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register