LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamlesh (other)     20 June 2012

Property dispute after grandfather

Dear Experts : My Grandfather and Grandmother died and a property (bunglow) was on his name and there is no will made by him. My Grandfather has 2 Son(My Father and Uncle) and 2 daughter(Bhua). My Uncle aged nearly 58 +  and unmarried, My father has 1 son(me-married) and 1 daughter (my sister - unmarried) and my mother.
My both Bhua is married and staying at their matrimonial house. Pl. tell me who is eligible for the property share or partition. Also let me know the procedure to do so.

Learning

8 Replies

Kamlesh (other)     21 June 2012

Dear Team : Would like to add that my father has a small property 1BHK flat in his name. So what do you recommend in this case.

1) Is it is okay to have his own property and at the same time he is eligible for his parents property sharing. I am not sure, one can own more than 1 property or not.

OR

2) He can transfer his property to my mother by gift deed.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     21 June 2012

dear kamlesh the bunglow of ur grandfather or mother passed instate so the property is divided between ur father ,ur uncle ,and both of the bua ji equally.thts clear

the other property which is ur father name they can do any thing with this .

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     21 June 2012

the share of ur father which is get from ur grand father property

is divided in u ur sister ur mother

Kamlesh (other)     27 June 2012

Thanks for your reply sir, pl. let me know what is the procedure to claim the property as there is no will. Do everyone has to file any suit mutually. Or how we can sell or transfer the property as we do not have any documents to operate like "Power of attorny". Or any affidevit or pedhinama will be enough pl. suggest.

Thanks for your reply sir, pl. let me know what is the procedure to claim the property as there is no will. Do everyone has to file any suit mutually. Or how we can sell or transfer the property as we do not have any documents to operate like "Power of attorny". Or any affidevit or pedhinama will be enough along with the property documents and grandfathers death certificate pl. suggest.

Thanks for your reply sir, pl. let me know what is the procedure to claim the property as there is no will. Do everyone has to file any suit mutually. Or how we can sell or transfer the property as we do not have any documents to operate like "Power of attorny". Or any affidevit or pedhinama will be enough along with the property documents and grandfathers death certificate pl. suggest.

Kamlesh (other)     29 June 2012

Sir, pl. reply me query.... Thanks in advance

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     17 July 2012

dear kamlesh first of all u hire a local advocate from ur city .after that then u can file a case for divided the property between the all hire of that property .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register