Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhishek   15 February 2015

Property dispute

Dear Sir, 

I need your suggestion on below mentioned issue. 

My Grandfather was two brother, his younger brother is still alive. Grandfather had divided his ancenstrol property.

My grandfather having three sons, My dad is second son. Grandmother is still alive and she lives with her eldest son, and younger son is with his mother as he is not working.

Now, the 1st son has started selling agricultural property without anyone's notice or intimation. When things have came in notice we raised this question in the presence of their mother and uncle. He has promised that he is not going to do so and he has sold his land. 

When my father has asked about the property which is in city where we lives then he said that there will be four partition and that was ok with my dad. Then he started saying that the land will be measured not the whole land but leaving some portions. { The city property :- half of land is having building which is parted with self consent floor wise among brothers and the balance land has to be divided between all three or four.} 

They have also started few of the businesses in the land and both brothers are sharing the income. My father has never asked for any share in that. 

Now my questions whether

i. can they sale land before partition?

ii. Can land has to measured completely and do partition or anybody's will only will do partition of land as they one individual's will.

iii. Can they run any business if one is objecting in that particular land?

Kindly suggest 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register