LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akashkumar   25 December 2014

Property dispute

my uncle had done love marriage around six years back. now my uncle is no more, he expired 10 month back committing suicide.

now my widow aunt live in delhi and she has filed a complaint in CRIME AGAINST WOMEN CELL OF DELHI POLICE to get his stuffs like bed,almirah etc. which is in bihar, but no one of my family ever objected on that we all are ready to give her all stuffs....and she had given my name,my father's name, my sisters name who has been married 3years back, and my all uncle's name saying that we are not giving her stuff which i mentioned above.......

sir i want to ask, whether is it right to file a complaint in delhi when property is in bihar and even putting my married sister's name in her complaint who has nothing to do with these things .....suggest me what should i do sir...

OFFICER OF CRIME AGAINST WOMEN CELL OF DELHI ARE SAYING TO PRESENT MY MARRIED SISTER IN DELHI...IS RIGHT LEGALY..?

Learning

2 Replies

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     29 December 2014

I think you should take the matter before Delhi High Ciurt. Nature of police is almost same at all the places.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     22 January 2015

yes she can file her case in delhi and she can include any of ur relatives name in the fir even though they have nothing to do with the problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register