Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurpreet (Student)     29 October 2013

Property case

Hi,

My Name is Gurpreet Singh and i am student. My mother property case is in Karkar Duma Court. My Mama Santokh singh and satnaam singh put case against us. My nana ji has two properties one he give to my mama and second they give to my mom and 2 real sisters and make gift deed registry to my mom name. But after my nanaji death my mama drop case against us for partition. Case is running from 3 years but no result come out most of the time they are not coming with their lawyer so Judge give next date.

Our advocate not working please tell me what I have to do?  What I have to say my advocate to do? How we know that our advocate work for us or else he involve with my mama?

Is there any application which we directly submit in court so judge takes any legal action?

My mom age is below 60.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 October 2013

You follow up your advocate frequently. And try to assist him in your case to move the file on the bench at the ealiest. Normally senior lawyers required assistance in the clerical work etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register