LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PGG   22 July 2015

Property card name change in nigdi pradhikaran

I am trying to figure out how to add my name on the property card in Nigdi Pradhikaran and the associated process and costs. I am told that process in Nigdi Pradhikaran is not the same as PMC(pune municipal corp) or PCMC(pimpri chinchwad municipal corp).  Details are as below

We have plot and a house constructed on it in Nigdi Pradhikaran, which is on the name of my father and myself. My father expired and as per his WILL , he has made me the asbolute owner of this property. This is a self made property. I have siblings and they have no issues with this transfer and are ok to provide their consent if required.

So just to be clear enough the property is on joint name of my father and myself and now my fathers name needs to be deleted so that the property only is on single owner( ME). Is the WILL enough to get this done or something more needs to be done.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Subash M R (Advocate)     22 July 2015

You should get release deed from all legal heirs relinquishing their preexisting rights,title and interest in the said property to your name,then on the basis of mutation you can be sole owner of the property as you wish.

Thanking you,  

PGG   23 July 2015

Thank you sir, release deed is fine and all the legal heirs are ok to sign such a release deed. However it seems Nigdi Pradhikaran has its own process and does accept a release deed. They need heirship certifcate or court probate which is a lengthy procedure and is quite uneccessary.

Thanks for your response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register