LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAMEER AZAD (System Administrator)     09 June 2018

Property Division without Documentation

1. I have purchased one plot No XYZ having 6 decimal out of 8 decimal through registered sale deed. Remaining 2 decimal of plot No XYZ has been selled by the same owner to 'B' person in front of my plot.
2. Verberlly, owner has provided 12 ft road in front of my plot and told to build house leaving 3ft space from all sides as it is leaving by all resident for white washing, gali purpose. Recently, all have constructed their houses except me and 'B' person without leaving any space and joined with my boundaries.
3. At present, owner told that he will provide 20 ft road and 2 decimal land will shift to my side instead of front without any documentation as both are of same plot No XYZ.
4. You all are requested to provide me the name of legal documents to be prepared for implementation of changes after sale deed and mutation:
(a). Road 20ft in front of my plot instead of 12ft.
(b). Shifting of 2 decimal plot from front to left side.

Learning

1 Replies

Roshan Saw   09 June 2018

sir, meri wife ek bahan or ek bhai h, hamari Sadi huye 10saal ho gaye, ab Mai apni wife ko apne mayke me hissa dilana chahta hoo, mere saas or sasur karib 5saal pahle hi gujar gaye gain, sirf bhai h or Woh meri wife ko hissa nhi dena chahta, mujhe court ka Sahara lena thik rahega, aap hi kuchh ray de.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register