Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maninder Singh (Manager)     08 May 2014

Promise note

Dear Sir,

In  March 2012 , Few People from South India, with who I worked for some time, they met with a local person in Patiala and filled a case against me that I have to pay them Rs.11 Lakh.Local person was like a dada in the city.I got very feared of all this and went to Police station, where I said ok just to avoid this situation I will pay them Rs.5 lakh in six months , so not FIR was done. Later on we went to court complex and we made w wriiten agreement on Rs 100 Stampnote that I will pay them Rs 5 Lakh in 6 months time.I started paying them and paid them  Rs 4 Lakh. After that I asked them to return me the Promise note and then I will pay balance 1 lakh which they refused.I stopped them paying balance. Now in  June 2014 they are saying that that we will file a case against you and will again take full amout thru court saying that you dishounered  the promisenery note.

Please advise what is the valadity of the agreements done on Stamp notes.and Is it still possible that they can file a case against me.

rgds

Maninder

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register