LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshmi (Housewife)     01 October 2015

Process of registering gift settlement deed

Dear Sirs, Let me first thank you for your valuable and apt advice to all my previous queries. My present query is regarding the procedure to register gift settlement deed in Telengana. I have asked this because, right from surveying of lands to registration of partition deed to updating passbook we have been asked to pay "a lot of money", over and above government rates. Where can I find the following information 1. Procedure to register gift settlement deed ( what forms to be filled, documents to be submitted, challans to be paid etc) 2. What is the time frame by which the registration should be done after submitting all relevant docs? Thanks in advance for any information. And please continue your great work of guiding the people!!

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 October 2015

you will find all the information in the following link:

Website visit https://registration.telangana.gov.in ...

lakshmi (Housewife)     07 October 2015

Thank you sir for the response. I have gone through the website. However I did not find information on registering gift settlement deed. However, the registration process, in general has been detailed. Does the same procedure apply for gift settlement deed as well. Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register