Procedures in private complaint


Respected Sir I had filed a Private complaint against 29 persons in a judicial court in 2017 under CRPC Act 200 and U/s120B,416,419,420,423,468 R/w 34IPC which is registered and given a case number on 01/10/2019.My Advocate who filed this case on my behalf told me that his work is over now once the case is registered and that now my case will be referred to a police station for investigation where FIR will be registered and after investigation, charge sheet will be filed before the court. He also told me that police station issues summons to all the accused for inquiry. As per court website, case was posted on 09.10.2019.My lawyer told me that my presence is not required before the court on 09.10.2019 Now, court website shows the status as ''No representation for clarification ''on 09.10.2019 and case is posted on 02.11.2019 for hearing I asked one of my friends having knowledge of legal matters who clarified that I should appear before the court on 02.11.2019 and that court issues summons to all the accused persons and these accused persons can raise objections through their lawyers and if the court is not satisfied with the objections, court will refer it to a police station for investigation and then only FIR will be registered. I had appeared before the court on 27.09.2019 along with an notarised affidavit and I had taken an oath before the Hon’ble Judge who asked me my name, age and whether I am conversant with my complaint and thereafter judge told my lawyer that orders will be issued on 30.09.2019 and orders were issued on 01.10.2019 In this connection, I want following clarifications 1. Whether I still want my lawyer to represent me in this case before my case is referred to police station for investigations 2. Whether summons will be issued to the accused persons by Court or Police station 3. What legal options are available to Accused persons 4. Whether court can dismiss my Private complaint and if yes, for what reasons My Advocate is out of station, hence,I will be highly obliged if you kindly clarify Thanks and regards GOKULDAS KAMATH

Nothing more tobe added .. already filled by sri Om Prakash.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x