Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhab Saha (Office Executive)     12 July 2012

Procedure of income tax return file

Dear All,

I left my last company without survive any notice(1 month) period and in this company I spent time only 4 months. When I asked to them regarding my Form 16, they claim that one month compensation for full & final settlement, otherwise they are not ready to give me my Form16.

Now tell me or suggest me:

How to collect my form16 from the company?

Without form 16 could I filed my IT Return? if yes, how?

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     12 July 2012

Details of the salary received is sufficient to file your ITR, TDS if any on salary can be viewed online

S.S. NIGAM (advocate(taxation) )     17 July 2012

Mr SAH,

YOU HAVE NO NEED TO COLLECT THE FORM 16  FOR SUBMISSION OF INCOME TAX  RETURN, WITHOUT FORM 16 YOU CAN FILE  YOUR IN.COME TAX RETURN, YOUR BANK /SALARY DETAIL IS SUFFICIENT FOR THE SAME.

Rohit kumar (LAWYER)     08 September 2012

I want to know what is the procedure of online filing income tax. Suppose I am advocate and once file through manually by other individual but now I want to file online.

R RAJAGOPALAN (ADVOCATE)     08 September 2012

How to collect my form16 from the company?

Make a complaint to the   ITO(TDS)/CIT(TDS) having jurisdiction over the company, that te company has not issued you any Form No.16.

Without form 16 could I filed my IT Return? if yes, how? For filing the return, Form No.16 is not essential. But you may ensure that the salary /TDS particulars are correct.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register