Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Shukla   07 December 2019

Probate of Will

Respected Sir,

My uncle's wife file a Probate of WILL in district Court of Bihar which is made by my grand mother in the year 2009 in her favour.
But after some dispute arises my Grand mother change her in the favour of their 3 Sons in the year 2016 and got registered at District and session court of Bihar and their after She die in Delhi.
I want to take some opinion about my quiry is that My uncle's wife probate Of WILL(2009) is under process in court and my father did not get any notice about the case.

So Can I file Another Probate of WILL(2016) in High court of Panta because WILL falls under original Jurisdiction of HC in India.

And get Stay on my Uncle's wife probate case which is filed in District and Session court of Jurisdiction.

But Only my father is ready to file the Probate Case in Patna HC rest of the two beneficiary of the WILL did not shows any interest due to their evil mind.
So,Please Suggest some opion from Your Side.

Thank You

Rohit Shukla
Student(LC-2)

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 December 2019

It is advisable to consult your tutor for proper analyses of facts / documents, advise, guidance and guidance. 

Rohit Shukla   08 December 2019

I am a First Semester student not the Third year not read Civil law if you want to give answer the then please give some advice to me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register