LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

floppy (Managing Director)     06 March 2015

Power of attorney

How can i make my wife a working member in my private limited company . I am the director holding 50 percent shares . The other director holding the other fifty percent shares does not want my wife to work in the company .

can i make a POA 

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     07 March 2015

Dear, In a company you cannot make a member but only you can get her on employment and add her as a director.... CA Karan Chandna 9871563826

(Guest)

POA has no role to play to authorise a third party to act as a substitute for the director of a company.

sahil kumar (cosultancy)     07 March 2015

I totally support the advice of Mr PS Dhingra Ji that there is no role of POA  to make your wife associated with day to day working of Company.

floppy (Managing Director)     07 March 2015

Thank you all !! Please suggest a way as to how she can join the company . Designation is not important . It is important for her to work . If a board resolution is required then the other director and fifty percent share holder will not agree !

floppy (Managing Director)     07 March 2015

Thank you all !! Please suggest a way as to how she can join the company . Designation is not important . It is important for her to work . If a board resolution is required then the other director and fifty percent share holder will not agree !

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2015

Give her an employment based on her qualification for which as a director you can recommend.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register