Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BITCOIN INDIA   22 November 2019

Power Of Attorney

Hi everyone,

My dad forced me to sign power of attorney by abusing and threatening to ruin my life.
In a case of my grandfather's (moms dad- deceased) property dispute to fight against my mom's(deceased) silbings.

which I signed unwillingly and it is in supreme court as of 2019. I had signed the same unwillingly when it was in high court in 2018.

Both times I spelled my name wrong in the signature but the court did not recognize it.

Is there anything I can do to prove that the signature was done unwillingly and get back my power of attorney as the defendeants (moms siblings) are good and willing to split the property equally and help me Pay for my education.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 November 2019

What is your age and occupation at the time of signing POA?  What was the POA about?  There was no clarity in what is the case in HC, SC and present status.  It is not clear as to how POA was used by father and date.  It was not clear as to the stand taken by son if any in ongoing proceedings.

Contact a local advocate for guidance as you appear to be smart by signing differently with the intention of disputing in the future.  The signature is yours, and because you have spelled it wrong, it can never be treated as forged but such arguments show your prior knowledge and intentions.  A father threatening to ruin the life of son !!!!

My age is 25 now and I work in retail showroom. I was 23 when I signed for HC.
POA is about granting power to my father to fight for my mom's(died) father(grand father also deceased) property as I am the only child.
I am unaware of the present status in court as my father would not revel it to me.
he threatened me to sign POA for HC it was on April 18 2017. Now for SC it was on may 19 2019 I have pictures.

Even if I contact an advocate and brief him about the problem how can he assist me and what suit can be filed against my dad and can the SC preceding be stopped by a stay or anything else.

shall I write a letter to SC judge who is handling this case about the POA being given by life threat.
I have pictures and phone recordings.

Adding to that my dad has committed another fraud that even though court has agreed only grandson (me) should stay in that property(civil court 11 years back)but my dad has sent me out and rented it since 10 years .

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 November 2019

Please understand that in such a complicated case no prudent advocate can guide you online without studying the facts and documents.  You have given power of attorney only to file such a suit on your maternal grandfather's property in your name.  You have to necessarily contact advocate and take his guidance for the present proceedings in Supreme Court.  Your father has taken POA for fighting appeal in HC and in courts.  You can still with the guidance of your advocate can cancel the power of attorney and fight yourself if you are so confident and competent.  In all these years, at his age, your father has fought for your cause in courts and the matter as it appears is still pending in SC.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 November 2019

The facts stated are less than convincing. In the absence of material facts, it is too hasty to offer any suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register