Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAYA   12 February 2020

Pothi khatha

Hello,

I have some agricultural land in my native. After my husband death almost 20years back, now applied for khatha change. But some of my husband cousins lodged a dispute for transfer of khatha. I got a letter from Thasildar court to appear.

My questions are,

1. Is it necessary to accompany laywer?.

2. What documents should I need to furnish ? already RTC and death certificte attached with intial application.

I request experianced leagal experts assist with this issue.

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 February 2020

Well for going first time no need to take your lawyer just don't sign any document without having acquaintance ,apprise and inform the Tehsildar all about the facts and realaties. If you have revenue extracts keep originals at home take copies with you and just see what the Tehsaildar is upto. If you felt anything fishy just tell him you want next date. Don't be scared as even you can file for application before the collector if tehsildar's attitude looked fishy or inappropaite. 

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 February 2020

Well for going first time no need to take your lawyer just don't sign any document without having acquaintance ,apprise and inform the Tehsildar all about the facts and realaties. If you have revenue extracts keep originals at home take copies with you and just see what the Tehsaildar is upto. If you felt anything fishy just tell him you want next date. Don't be scared as even you can file for application before the collector if tehsildar's attitude looked fishy or inappropaite. 

JAYA   13 February 2020

Thanks for help.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 February 2020

welcome......................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register