LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radha Krishna   16 September 2017

Posting problem again

The petitioner has produced a false document of lease of Rs 20 lakh, after I have sold the said permises some 7 years back.  The date of sale predates 1 year from the date of the false document executed by forging my signature. In this case, can anybody help. Under what section case need to be filed and in which court?   As per my limited understanding, this case need to be filed in civil court, ie magistrate court. Further clarification needed is. Is vakalathnama need to be filed? Does title sheet need to be filed. Under what section shall the petition be filed. How to ask court to ask forensic department investigate the matter.  How much fees will I have to pay to the court? How much compensation can I claim, as the signature is forged?  In that case under which section shall I ask for compensation.  Under which section shall I ask the fraudster to be jailed? I am handling my case without advocate.  If someone could be kind enough to help. Thank you.

Learning

6 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     16 September 2017

Magistrate court is a criminal court. In civil cases it is civil judge or munsif or judicail officer varying from date to date. You are required to engage a lawyer who shall file his vakalatnama in the case and also reply to the case filed by the cheater. You shall be required to contest the case and also to prove your innocense and forgery committed by the cheater. You are not required to pay any court fee to court but yes you shall be required to pay your lawyer his professional fee.You may file your counter claim in the case and necessary application in the same court against the cheater for get him punished in the case. Since matter is already in court hence you cannot file any police case.

Radha Krishna   16 September 2017

Your reply is neither helpul to my case nor informative.

It is confirmed, lawyers are of no help to common man who want to fight case on his own.

Anyway, thanks.

Some noble sould help?  I did not expect Lawyers or advocates to reply who are just looking for newcustomer.

Gloria   17 September 2017

Hi I got married on Special Marriage Act Nd never stayed together it's been two years and now we filed a mutual divorce, is it possible dat I can get married after 60 days filing the first marriage divorce or I can take any special permission before Da second marriage.. If you can help me out.. Thanks in advance.

Radha Krishna   18 September 2017

Originally posted by : Gloria
Hi I got married on Special Marriage Act Nd never stayed together it's been two years and now we filed a mutual divorce, is it possible dat I can get married after 60 days filing the first marriage divorce or I can take any special permission before Da second marriage..

If you can help me out..

Thanks in advance.

You are woman?

You can do anything and get away with it.

Dont worry.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     19 September 2017

Hi I got married on Special Marriage Act Nd never stayed together it's been two years and now we filed a mutual divorce, is it possible dat I can get married after 60 days filing the first marriage divorce or I can take any special permission before Da second marriage..

If you can help me out..

Thanks in advance.

Since it is Divorce by Mutual Consent, the question of appeal does not arise and there is no period of waiting. 

Radha Krishna   19 September 2017

Originally posted by : Adv Radhika Mehta

If you can help me out..

Thanks in advance.

Since it is Divorce by Mutual Consent, the question of appeal does not arise and there is no period of waiting. 

Who asked you to reply in my thread?  Did you not see my problem first?  What kind of advocate are you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register