LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhijeet (No)     09 February 2014

Post delivery wife not ready to return home `

got married in Year 12 post that in Year '13 my wife went to her brothers house for 1st delivery of our child,,Since she reached at his place she changed & not ready to come home also his brothers are abusing me & demanding for Money..Her brother is Posted in high post at government job & he always fare me that he isgovernment employee he will drag me false cases. Many times i have try to contact him through phone but every time he told me come at home.  Twice i went her place one time with family but both time the abused me & thrown out of there house..Now i dont have any other option to take my wife & child back to home please suggest.. 

Learning

3 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     09 February 2014

check your message box

you can contact me now

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 February 2014

You have not given the reasons for the change in her attitude that she has decided not to return to your house after delivery. Are there any other reason other than normal wear and tear or trivial issues?  If she does not want to continue the marital life with you anymore, ask her to make her intentions clear by issuing a legal notice asking her to return to the matrimonial fold, if she expresses her unwillingness, you may opt for filing a divorce case against.

Abhijeet (No)     10 February 2014

Dear Sir,

actually she is willing to satay with me but her parents & brother has changed her mind & restricted her to come at my place.Now she is compeletely undercontrol of her parents & brother & same word she follow which they say..

Many time i asked her about her intension for same she calles me at her place then her parent & brother abuse me & worn me. Also they every time do false bleam on me & dont allow me to meet my chiled.

Please suggest can i issue legal notice to call her as i dont want to leave her & want she should return home & stay with me forever..There is no other reason given by her..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register