LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KK (N/A)     03 August 2012

Possibly missing pages in order copy

I received the Order copy for a case filed in the local court.    When I read the certified order copy, I found that there was no continuity - i.e., the judge was talking about something and then even before this paragraph ends, I am in the middle of totally irrelevant discussion.

When I brought this to the court's attention, they used delaying tactics for 4+ months now and finally yesterday they have indicated that the Order copy that I received is the same as the Original Order copy.  

As it is, I had serious suspicions that the judge got bribed for the accused to get a favourable judgment.   And now this.   

What should I do now ? 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 August 2012

Generally it will not happened any mistakes in the judgement. If any technical mistakes please bring to this notice to the Registrar of Judiciary.

KK (N/A)     07 August 2012

Thank you for your reply.    I have not been able to find any information regarding this Registrar of Judiciary on the web. 

Does each court have its own Registrar of Judiciary or it is only part of the High Courts ?

I live close to Madurai, Tamil Nadu.    Would Madurai have a Registrar of Judiciary or it will be in Chennai only.

Any web links will be very very useful.    I plan to write to this person as I am 100% sure that the judgment is defintely missing some vital information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register