LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samaritan1987 (My Own Occupation)     04 January 2019

Possibilities of Legal Action

1) My father tourchered my mother when i was child 4-5 years, for dowry and my mother questioning father for late night arrival to home...etc they had fight and my father made her to go to her parents house and created a drama in public (relatives) that she is mentally unstable and not taking care of house works. 2) Before he got divorce from her he married another woman illegally and had a girl 2 years before he got divorce decree, being a government teacher , he cheated court and managed the police. 3) he took me with him at 4-5 years of age, he took all the money from my mother and didn�t t returned dowry amount as well, he cheated / spoiled her life in all means and giving 300 rupees as maintenance and in 2009 with the court order he is paying 2000 rupees monthly. 4) now i am 30 years old and I never seen my mother and never spent with her all these 25 years, she went on depression, but now she is bit normal...hoping she will be alright. 5) now my father cheating me as well and showing less property to me and he want give most of them to his second wife and daughter, I want to fight in court and punish both my father and his illegal wife. Is it possible after 21 years of false divorce decree. 6) my father created a fake birth certificate with wrong date of birth and changed mother name by managing municipal authorities. 7) I want to punish my father and illegal wife now after 21 years of earlier divorce decree, as my innocent mother can�t t fight at that time, I want to join with her and fight in the court of law. Is it possible? Does the law works in this case ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register