Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Engineer)     12 May 2014

Possibel restitution

Hi experts,

My wife had filed complaints in Mahila thana in dec-13 where our statements were recorded by IO. Later to put more pressure on me she filed maintenance case in Jan-14. In Apr-14 I filed case for my baby's custody & in last month when our concelling took place in court I found that no change has come in my wife's behaviour. so I filed divorce case on the grounds of mental cruelty. Last week I contacted my wife through FB to check if she can handover custody of my kid to me on any possible terms. She is denying & willing to live with me.

I wanted your help to prepare terms where I can take my wife's agreement which will save me in future if she tries again legally to push me. I am thinking to live with her for saving future of my loving daughter. I would be greatfull to your replies which will help me to have points / laws in agreement. I want to have full proof afreement where in future she will not be able to misuse laws against me just fullfill her undue demands from me.

look forward for early reply.

thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     12 May 2014

Karan what sort of cases she filed on you if she had field false case of 498a ........then i will suggest you think 100 times and then decide to bring her back i personally not recommend for that , let her request to be reunion , if you think for the sake of your baby you become ready to bring her back but please be alert for backfire , ask her to admit in the court that you had filed all these false cases upon you out of anger , and withdraw all the cases .
1 Like

Karan (Engineer)     12 May 2014

Sir, She had gone to CAW & filed complaint against me & my family that we torture her for dowry. This was an attempt of her to create pressure on me to get United. When she diverted me in Aug since than I never contacted her so in agony she filed complaint. After our statement she got no relief so she insisted to get along but I denied & due to this she file 125 for maintenance. She wants to live with me but she is very lazy & jiddi character. Me & my parents wants me to divorce her & remarry. But I m confused as I can't sacrify my daughter's life for my wishes. If we reunite than my family won't accept her. She would also avoid them.i can take her acceptance that in future her allegations against me or my family must be ignored. i m unable to take decision. I started chatting with my wife & i get know from her if i want she is ready to get divorced but not giving custody of my kid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register