Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukund (salesman)     27 December 2014

Possession of flat ownership

Hi 

my name is shivani s takle.( smita mane ). Married in 1994 . In 2003 purchase a flat by taking loan from Icici bank ,as first applicant shivkumar mane as he was railway employ and I was in private service so co applicant for home loan .loan amount was 300000.00.balance was paid by me shivani .

this flat is registered in my name only as smitaben s. Mane.as single owner.all documents such a s power bill ,power meter, property tax, stamp duty registration.till today.as on 27/1 /2014.

we got divorced in 2003 by mutual understanding with registered divorced in court of law.saying all Len den completed.

after sixth months.my divorced husband entered in said empty flat by braking the lock. We comforted him.he requested us for stay in the flat with his old mother ,saying he will pay bank instalment as rent  till he leaves there.because bank instalment are deducted from his salary account directly.we permitted him but without any document. 

In 21 October 2014 shivkumar expired. We sax the occupation of this flat .but now the occupied persons his mother and illegal third wife saying that this flat is belongs to them and they will not give peaceful possession to us at any cost .

we tried with some compensation with no results.now bank also transferred the loan deduction to his mothers pension accounts without informing me. As we are ready to pay entire balance amount of respect 185000.00

to the ICICi bank.

please guide us .

smita s. Mane (shivani s takle )

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 December 2014

Dear, File a suit for eviction and take stay in the meantime ........ Make enquiry from the banks and write to the bank manager as to how they can without informing you make ur ex mother in law loan party.... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register