Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishnuteja (Software Engineer)     09 January 2014

Possession certificate

Hi,

Could anyone clarify me regarding the tax exemption under 80C for Housing loan ? As per my knowledge we have to submit,

1. Provisional interset certificate

2. Possession certificate.

My exact query is what is meant by possession certificate and how to get it.  My property is in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. So, I have applied for a possession certificate in MEESEVA kendra. Since time is very less for me I want to know if a 10 rupees stamp duty and the below format printed on that with due signatures of Seller and Purchaser will be sufficient or not ?

Please help me.

Possession letter format I have :

That I/We, __________ S/O ___________ R/O __________ (Seller Name), have sold/ transferred a DDA Quarter of Ground Floor up to the extent of ceiling level, area measuring about 40 Sq.Yds. i.e. 33.44 Sq.Mtrs.,  consisting of   two rooms, One latrine, One bathroom, fitted with electricity and water connection both in running condition, known as  property __________________________ (Property No.), (Along with proportionate undivided, indivisible and impartible ownership rights in the land underneath) with all its free hold rights, titles and interests of the said property/Quarter (hereinafter called the property) and have executed relevant sale/transfer documents in his (Buyer’s name) favour and also have delivered the vacant, physical and peaceful possession of the above said property to the aforesaid purchaser on the spot and allow his to use, enjoy the same in any manner.

PLACE : DELHI

DATED :

WITNESSES :

POSSESSION DELIVERED BY
                          (SELLER)

POSSESSION TAKEN BY

(PURCHASER)

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register