Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Population 250000 - Languages 140 n ONE ENGLISH TOGETHER

Vinod Dua reporting on NDTV in his TOUR OF INDIAN TASTES at London

In Queen’s Market Area – Population 2,50,000 and where 140 Languages are used by people who come from different corners of the world. Only one common language is the English which makes them together. No fights n peaceful living.

A Gujarati couple shopkeeper well settled there and selling indian fast food – Aalu (Batata) Bada, Dhokala, Indian Paratha, sweets etc.

No crowd in market, shop are in “QUE” at well distance side by side, proper space for walkers, no fight between customers n shopleepers – self service.

I read somewhere an Indian female journalist was reporting from London that; “I just came out of Airport and feeling a real freedom in the air, in the surrounding.

Learning

2 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     14 May 2011

sir jee,

firangi gye , freedom apne saath legaye!

aap freedom ki feelings lene kab chal rahe ho?

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     16 May 2011

Dear Patriots:Why not to abandon India and settle in U.K where at least one can be lynched on the basis of colour of your skin.Have you ever heard of KKK.?

In Dubai,Muslim Mosque,Hindu temple and Sikh Gurudwara is situated side by side and all worship as per their faith and would be the best place to settle abandoning India but alas you will never be given CITIZENSHIP throughout you life time.

Or why not to settle in Australia, the best place for racists in the world?

May be should settle in Iran, where one can be hanged easily being apostle.

Friends India is the best country with all the shortcomings in the world and this I can say after staying since last 20 years away from India for work.

One should be proud of it's nation if not learn it from your sworn enemies, the Pakistanis.

God save and prosper my nation with the sincere efforts of its netizens.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register