LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Police not putting up challan

I filed istagasa in2004 in jodhpur court for fraud,cheating,theft of documents  and case was then registered  by police.But after some investigations  police put up FR in court in 2006.This was opposed by me and session judge reopened case and also gave specific points of re investigation and also ordered that Dy SP level officer do the case. After that nothing was  done except for sending my forged signatures to forensic lab.After report was received DySP in charge of case ordered arrest of accused in 2009.But it was never done by SHO police station. Besides signature matter, no other point was even investigated by DySP making mockery of court order.Even for this point accused was tipped off and he got anticipatory bail  as matter was not opposed by police attorney. I filed in 2011  january application to magistrate for police report on case and it was filed in court in March 2011 that a case of forgery was made out and challan is to be filed after consultation with legal department.But till date even challan on this forgery point is not put up in court making mockery again.I have written to Commissioner and SP several times and met two SPs in last one year.Nothing is being done.Obviously this is 8  year old case.Police is protecting accused and it is clear matter of rampant corruption and failure of polciemen in duty.. They are openly making mockery of criminal law and courts. What is my options?

1.can I convert the matter for direct prosecution by me as complainant as was  remarked once by Dr Subramanian Swamy while discussing on 2G matter? Where I have to apply?

2.can any action  be initiated against DySP s who handled case on court order and SHO?

3.can compensation be sought from state under amended CrPC in 2010 after  SPS Rathore molestation  case in Chandigarh,  for failure of police to get me the justice even after 8 years?

It is serious matter and lesson has to be taught to police and also reach logical end to complaint. In a  simple case of docuemntary fraud, cheating and forgery and theft of my office documents it cant be solved by police in 8 years. In my view polcie commissioenr and DCP are  candidates for punishment as they are obviously siding with accused and not taking any action and not reviewing old cases.More than SHO these guys should be punished. The DySP level offciers are making mockery of the State cadre and courts by not faithfully obeying court order ,delaying case and not doing investigations as directed.

Learning

2 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     12 December 2011

You can't do anything to the rich and powerful. Everywhere Supreme Court can't intervene e.g. 2-G scam. They have started saying that Parliament is supreme forgetting that not Parliament but the Constitution is supreme. For us, police is supreme.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 December 2011

Yes, you can run the case in CrPC 200, if you have all the evidences.

Else you can move HC and get directions for speedy disposal of the case.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register