Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas   29 March 2016

Police is not helping rather making my aged parents fool

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
                 i am feeling very upset and sad while writing this complaint against our Indian System. Few months ago theft had happened at my Home (#530, New Vikas Nagar, Loni Ghaziabad), my parents had to struggle a lot filing an FIR. Police were not cooperative and even they were not ready to lodge complaint. they made rough complain only after knocking their door, My parents had to approached their station several time then finally they had filed FIR. 

This time, someone played bluff around and making them fool and could cleverly forced them to share their ATM detail and could steal their approximately 75,000 rupees.

Background for the ATM case:    For the past several days my mother was keep on getting calls asking about ATM detail but she refused. This time she was ill and construction work is going on in our house hence she was completely occupied with household work. She got a call from a person describing himself from ATM department of bank, he mentioned your ATM card has got blocked, hence ATM detail is required if you (my parents) want to get it opened. My father shared ATM detail expecting him to make ATM in active state.

after 2 days from the date on which she shared ATM detail, my mother visited bank to withdraw some amount since construction work is going on in my house, , while she was standing in queue to withdraw amount she could read out never share your ATM detail with anyone, she immediately shared this incident of ATM card detail sharing. They immediately blocked her card and shared that approximately 75000 has been stolen in some way.

Since then she is approaching Police to file an FIR but rather than filing FIR Loni Police Thana some JP singh had forced her to write complaint letter and given her reciept which is not FIR,

she approached Loni Police Chowki then they said this is very common and is happening for the past many a years, don't repeat but nothing can be done.

On my request she reached Ghaziabad - SSP office, they had taken that complaint but they finally directed that to Loni Polica Chowki via Loni Polica Station. 
Now my mother got to know while making call to SSP Police. when she approached Chowki, Sub Inspector - Dinesh Kumar laughed at her and said come after 10 since person who deals all these matter/s is on leave.
and started whispering with team (this is wastage of time and we are not here for all this act....)
She felt embrassed and return back home.

This is not expected from Government servant/s (Police) whose responsibility is to help public/ common person.

this is really disappointing what is going on. Please help...

Parents Number      +91 9891 22 11 06
Mother Name           Jeevan Lata Sharma
Father Name            Onkar Nath Sharma

Note:   i am staying and working in bangalore with my wife as a software engineer. due to work pressure i could not reach my house (parents resident) to help them by interacting with Police. I did try to talk to them over the phone but very negative response. please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas Sharma,

Mobile: +91 9591 361 414

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 March 2016

ask them to file a complaint directly with the court.the court would instruct the police to investigate.that would help

(Guest)

1. Correctly ans. by above there is provision under Cr. P.C. Chapter 15 Coplaint to magistate will be good option.

2. Since parents are senior citizen they too can get help under Legal service authotiy act . Constitution of India have directive principles Article 39-A free legal aid to needy. Senior citizen have lot priveldge in such case

3. It is called ATM fraud, officer who handled matter seems to be highly incompetent because

1) RBI guideline tells every atm there  should be Camera installed

2) The day and moment cash was removed from atm person photo must be captured 

3) Once FIR filled , bank should be directed to share vido clip photo

4) Once Photo shared then work of police department starts to search or locate that person. 

5) It must be gang so , not single person involved so racket they have to catch

4. Most important try to get help of Court legal cell in this case senior citizen money will be saved from engaging private advocate

5. Addionally in Maharashtra we have Lokshahi Din . That is we can complaint to Tahsildar, the to Dist. Collector, then to Divisional Commissioner that police have not registered FIR , tell them in complaint that to get photo from bank and file FIR against accused who withdraw from ATM . So regarding your state Lokshahi din whether there is or some other way please do research on net you can get infomration or visit website of dist. collector. Dist. Collector is incharge of police force of district under Police Act (At least in Maharashta) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register