LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kumar (officer)     22 April 2015

Police fabricating case against me

I'm a government staff and found some police men trying to extort money from people passing by next to my office premise on petty or false reasons and they unknowingly beaten my office staff to extort money and we have filed a case against those culprit officers. Now police men have fabricated a case and false evidence against me that i took govt money in some wrong way to take revenge on me since i filed a case for my fellow staff to save him his money back and also to get him justice. How can i protect my self or how can get justice if i get remanded or fall into their trap? What's the best way to approach this case. Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance. Can i approach human rights or any other government body to prove my innocence and bring the culprits to justice? Or do i need to go for a out of the court settlement, if yes how to do this?

Learning

3 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     22 April 2015

1) This does not seem to be a violation of Human Rights so NHRC may not help you.

2) Seem you have already " fallen into their trap " . If so, law will take its own course.If evidence against you is false there are many ways to counter it.

3) The case you have against them and theirs against you are separate matters and each will be decided on its own merit.

Suggest take advise of a local, competent and committed lawyer with full details.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 April 2015

Give complaint to the higher officials in police department. You can approach district S.P., submit your grievance to him in writing.

Manoj Kumar (officer)     25 April 2015

what's the point in complaining SP if SP is also trying to protect his office staff and trying to put me in bad spot instead. Is there anyone else i can complain?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register