Police complaint for black money.

I have information with proof about a person, doing private business and having black money more than 15-20 lakhs. I have complained to Income Tax department and they are investigating.

Can I also complain to police or CBI? Can a FIR be registered by state police or CBI in case of black money. Under which law and section can police investigate black money?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu