LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

curious123 (abc)     26 January 2020

Police complaint

My nephew, who is minor, had received a police complaint where he is accused by a girl (adult) and her family with asking nude photos from the girl by threat and blackmail. The fact is they were in relationship. She initially started sending her nude pics and s*xting with him. It is a crime under IT act I believe which she has committed. Subsequently he started asking photos from her. She also asked his nude pics. This has all happened on Instragram. And I was not aware of this. When we reached the police station for the complaint hearing, we were not given a chance to put our point. Also my son was punished physically. We were asked to give our statement that he is not going to share this pics, if he still has it. Also his mobiles and laptop was deposited. Now my lawyer has already started talking about money (backdoor). What are my options here?

Learning

2 Replies

Rupin Dhama   26 January 2020

Get the facts and proofs and file a criminal complaint against the girl. also provide all the facts and proofs to the police. if they don't accept send through speed post including senior officers.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     26 January 2020

since your nephew is a minor and the girl is major, therefore, file a counter case against the girl for s*xually harassing the minor, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register