LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya Kapoor (BPO)     21 November 2011

Police action

My younger brother is aged 21 and studying in college. He and his GF who is aged 20 went to a hotel on the intervening night of 16th November,2011 and had s*x for a brief while. The police somehow got to know of this and raided their room where both of them were found undressed. They were arrested and are now defending themselves under some provisions of the immoral traffic prevention act and section 109 cpc. The police story is a blatant lie. My brother and his gf have been shunned by their respective families after this incident but the very day my brother was produced in the court,I took along his birth certificate to prove that he is a major. The girl also produced her matric certificate to prove that she is 2O and,furthermore,both of them told the judge that they went there out of their own free will. The judge,however, was unmoved by this. He kept on asking them, '' Par aap dono wahan gaye hi kyun'' He said children like you bring a bad name to their families and need to be taught a lesson and he has sent them in jail till 27th November.. I want to know from you guys is it an offence if a boy and girl who have attained the age of majority go to a hotel,book a room therein and have s*x behind closed doors with thir free will. Please help me if you can. My brother's exams are starting from 1st December and if he remains in jail he will miss out a year. What can we do to win the case?

Learning

2 Replies

Aditya Kapoor (BPO)     22 November 2011

Please advise me dear members.. I want to know if the action of the judge is permissible under the law. I want to fight for my brother as my parents have refused to engage a lawyer for him. They have disaccociated themselves from him after this incident. Please guide me.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     22 November 2011

No it was not an offence. Move higher court and get bail. Regards, Shonee Kapoor harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register