Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Police abusing common man

Dear All

When the police stops as a part of their duty to check for vehicle documents, sometimes I see them using vulgar language towards the common people in the process of checking. 

Can this attitude of police personnel be questioned and in this context, if at all to collect evidence/witness that he is using vulgar language.

I am asking this question out of ignorance, sorry if this seems silly for anybody here.

Can an advocate question him while himself being checked by police for documents and when he uses abusive languages and behaviour towards that advocate.

Thanks in advance.

LA

Learning

2 Replies

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     14 March 2016

I am not sure about law. I think the more sensible thing to do would be to get it all on a tape (Voice, video) etc & seek Justice from higher ups.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     14 March 2016

I am not sure about law. I think the more sensible thing to do would be to get it all on a tape (Voice, video) etc & seek Justice from higher ups.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register