LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victimfc (8897)     20 July 2013

Pls suggest me to fight with fake dv case on me n my family

Hi, there I'm resident of chd city. i got marreid in dec 2010. but I'm studying in aus since 2007.  its arranged marriage. we have small issues between us n we argued. six month back in 2013 she put a domestic violence case against me in aus n she got intervention order against me n start living seperate from that day. i bring her on study visa  mid 2011 in aus. she complained against me in aus that i beat her 2-3 times during the period she was living with me. no dowry things were subjected in that case. now she came back last month in india n lodged a complaint 498a n 406  against me n my family for asking dowry from her n her parents when she was in india. she jst live 6-7 months with my parents coz it took time to apply for visa n get it granted. my brother already in aust since 2006. I paid for her all fees in aust n i have proof for that everything in accounts details. i paid around 16 lakh for her study n never complained about that coz i love her n she my wife. now, she harrassing my old parents back in there. do they get AB in this case if they apply in punjab n haryana high court. she complained in haryana.pls anyone suggest me what should we do? thnx

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     20 July 2013

They can apply in the sessions court there. Consult a local lawyer with the copy of FIR.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     20 July 2013

yES, THEY CAN GET...

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 July 2014

Dear Querist

no need to worry, if the FIR has registered the file the AB before session court or HC as per their convenient, the court may grant AB or notice bail as per the facts of the case.

Feel Free to Call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register