Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dr shinde   04 September 2018

Pls save me from in laws harrassment and mental torture

Respected sir/madam,

1 1/2 years from my marriage, not a single day my wife had cooked for me nor seen my any needs, they wants and demanded me to get seperated from my old age sick dependent on me parents and to be there popet, demanded 2 bhk flat and blackmailed me and my family every time abt laws and their political inflence to destroy my family only because i am not living my parents alone and dont wants to become there slave. My wife had shared all my personal and secret things about my to them and she keeps deleting her conversations with them everytime. Had once read and recorded incidentally that in laws told her to mentally harrass and torture husband to get seperated soon and then will use him and his money for us lifetime. My wife is main culprite in this situation as she herself wants to do this all benifits. Indian law might have given undue advantage to misuse its good deeds, to kill trust from justice. begging you to please guide and save me and my family .

Learning

1 Replies

vinay_2431 (engineer)     04 September 2018

Hello Mr.

First analyze the situation and keep all the conversations recorded and all the activities should be logged infront of every one

do not sit inside a room and try solve the issue, have elders with in your and their family have a word.

yes your wife can ask you to get seperated, but you have make alternative source for your parents if you cannot then you should arrage for some one who can take care.

legally asking for seperation from your parents is a ground for divorce, but thats the last option.

if cases were filed fight the case with merits,lays may be inclined to women, but i am sure if you fight with proper planning and proper proof's you will win the cases.

Rest how to proceed Experts can advise as i am not a lawyers my self but a victim of these kind of laws, so be brave and calm do not make any mistkes from your end. always have open discussions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register