Pls help

Practicing Advocate

My brother expired in 2002 survived by wife n two daughters.(We live in A.P.) aft that my bhabhi shifted to Pune. Aft abt 3 yrs she got remarried. She now stays in Mumbai since past 5 yrs. Her elder daughter completed her 10th std.  Her 2nd husband has not adopted (legally) the daughters. Now my query is... IS IT NECESSARY TO FURNISH A RESIDENCE PROOF FOR ADMISSION IN ANY COLLEGE IN MUMBAI???? 


THE name of the children is there in the ration card of A.P. The MRO here is not ready to give a deletion certificate because we are pink card holders. So what is the alternative?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu