LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHISHEK BANERJEE   11 August 2016

Please suggest a solution

Dear sir , I had taken a education loan of 252500 in 2011 for my MBA and my course was over by 2013 but I didn't get any job after that and so was not able to pay up the loan instalments but still in this year I had paid and managed to pay 2 months installment after the bank had asked me to pay up the possible amount that I could pay .yet they have sent in an notice of lok adalat for settlement , Kindly suggest me what should I do as I don't have any job or funds as of now to pay up anything into the education loan .

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 August 2016

The bank personnel made you pay to avoid bar of limitation.

You have borrowed so you should pay.

If you are unemployed since 3 years lender can't be expected to bear for years altogether.

This shall be the approach of lender.

You can again ask to restructure and reshedule and try if lender agrees.

Prefer to consult an able counsel specializing in such/banking/consumer matters before you appear.

Padmapriya   12 August 2016

Hai sir , this is Priya... We are planning to purchase a land which is Natham poramboku land in nedungundram( near perungalathur ) which is having basement constructed, and current connection..the seller says he applied for patta 2 months before and it will come shortly , we asked for the documents to verify he says the documents are hand written and once we pay the cash he will give all the parent documents and he will give the land to us in hand written ... How can we proceed this and I'm scare of hand written ?? Can we get patta and do registration legally ?? Plz reply

Hai sir , this is Priya... We are planning to purchase a land which is Natham poramboku land in nedungundram( near perungalathur ) which is having basement constructed, and current connection..the seller says he applied for patta 2 months before and it will come shortly , we asked for the documents to verify he says the documents are hand written and once we pay the cash he will give all the parent documents and he will give the land to us in hand written ... How can we proceed this and I'm scare of hand written ?? Can we get patta and do registration legally ?? Plz reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register