LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geeta (xyz)     22 August 2012

Please please help me

Thanks For Reading my Question... Please give me detail solution about my promblem

I have an agreement with company under mou with stamp paper of Rs 20/- as a Manager in their company

that company will pay Rs 30000 pm and company will give 20 % of net profit of the company as an incentives/commission (apart from salary)

but company not giving me incentives and they pay salary through bank

it became fight between company and me...

now they are force me to leave a job...they are telling that u can't do anything with that paper...i feel that company has cheated me....now i want to suit a file to campany...

now please tell me

can i suit a case on company?

can i get my incentive ?

is there is any validity for this agreement...? 

is this true that Rs 20 /- paper not valuable for mou (memorandum of understanding)

please please give me detailed answer for my career....THANKS

Learning

3 Replies

pervez (adviser)     22 August 2012

You have not made clear in your query, whether u have paid any thing to compnay as deposit or furnished a Bond for certain amount.... The terms looks unreasonable as regards incentive... no company offers 20% of net profit as incentive / commission.. some thing is definitely behind.... What about other employee .. whether they are being treated at PAR or otherwise.... post the clear picture ...

regards

Geeta (xyz)     23 August 2012

actually this company is my distant uncle's company ...which is not huf ....as per my experience they offer me salary and 20% incentives..and i accepted with stamp paper ..so there should not be cheated...but they cheat me not giving me incentives...so i want to sue case on the company

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2012

what was your question.  is it on other thread?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register