LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak S Suthar (Sr. Accounts-MIS Executive )     21 December 2011

Please help me ur advise need

Before 9 years My dad was adopted by their uncle  who has no son he has five daughter. They execute a will of adoption that time. That all assets of him will be transferred to my dad after their death. But now property values has been increased so they have decided to fired out my dad and they execute a will that all property of my fathers uncle will transferred to his daughters after his death. 

My dad has incurring  all expences  of their living and medical. My dad also beared marige expenses of their one daughter. We constructed a House on their land. now my questions are....

1. If my dad's uncle are agree to transferr (to made registree in the name of my dad) his all property (All property is Immovable Land and Houses) then he acan transfer it ??? His daughter's signatures are required for it??? it his daughter's are not agree but my dad's uncle is agree then How can we register this property ????

2. If we make a adoption deed again then their daughter can challange our ownership after his (My dad's uncle) death? 

Please advise me ???

Email - deepaksuthar12@yahoo.com

Learning

2 Replies

asendilvel (Consultant)     21 December 2011

One thing is a concern here

You say your uncle adopted your dad 9 yrs ago 

then when did he get married 

then what is your age

Deepak 

Is that Uncle alive today, if yes then you can register the adoption deed with his death certificate,

but if he is alive then ask him becoz he still has the rights / option to cancel the adoption deed 

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     27 December 2011

Hellow Deepak, 

Clarify, first, that the properties of your dad's uncle are self aquired or ancestral and  the adoption is registered 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register