Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please help me in a 498a case.

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am a normal employe and i dont have enough knowldge about law.one of my friend is undergoing into a big problem,he asked me about the following things then i find here in lawyersclub is the best place to ask something rearding law so today i want to about Bailable arrest warrant against the informer of a case.

In a 498a/34 case related to my friend(BOY). His wife filed a 498a case on 2013 but she continuously missed lastt 3 court dates in first 2 date court hass given instruction of Issue bailable warrant of 2000 rupees against the informer ( MY FRIEND'S WIFE ).but yesterday was the third time when she missed the date so the court have issued again a fresh Bailable warrant of 10000 (TEN THOUSAND).
Now I want to know ..
1)how the wrrant will be excecuted upon her .
2)what the police will do and what she can do.
3)what about the 10000 rupess of warrant.
please clarify these above mentioned things by that i can help someone through your help.
Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

bsrao   20 May 2015

Similar circumstances are in

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/498a-complainant-not-attending-case-334076.asp#.VVy_F_mqqko

This would work against her interests as a complainant/petitioner. This will anyway take 4 to 5 years to conclude. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2015

If the court issue witness warrant, it is the duty of the police to execute the warrant by approaching the witness.  Once the witness is located, they may be produced before the magistrate by the police and depending upon furnishing  the solvency, the arrested witness may be enlarged on bail

Mukesh sharma (job )     09 December 2015

i agree with you sir as court issue non bailable warrent than you need to surrender in front of police or police arrest you and show in front of court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register