Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh   18 October 2015

Please help me from my wifes's false 498a case

Hello,

I want to share my pathetic mental condition. I’m currently badly harassing by my wife without any reason. I’m currently working working in Armed Forces.

My story begins on 6th December, 2013 when I married to a girl call Asha. I was very happy at that time. We went to PURI- a place in Orrisa on honeymoon but she refuse to sleep with me and created scene over there.  She started crying and showing lots of tantrums in Hotels.

I thought she might not comfortable in Hotels hence we returned back to home. At home she never sleep with me.  Meanwhile my leave end and I went back to my unit. I was shocked when come to know that my wife left my house without any reason and went back to her parental house.  I tried to contacted her on phone of but she didn’t picked up my phone.

I came home in March 2014 and went to her parental house and bring her back. She then started quarrels with my 65 years old mothers and also with me. After a short while she again left my house without any reason and she refuse to come  with me. I again reported back to my unit as my leave was expired.

I then tried to contact he via phone but she refuse to take call. I then came again in August, 2015 and went back to her parental house along with my mother, elder brother but she refuse to come with me and demanded 4 lacks rupees or face dowry case. She refuse to come with us.

Again my elder bother with the help of local person fixed meeting on 15th August, 2015 to resolve matrimonial dispute but her family member cancelled meeting meanwhile.

She file case including me and my family member under section 498A/325/406/506 34 IPC AND ¾ DP ACT  on 4th April. Meanwhile I get anticipatory bell from court.

I discuss the matter with my Senior Officer and they allotted me Govt Family quarter and they send request via post to my wife to cam and leave with me.  I also personally sent her request to leave with me but she never responded to my letter.

Now, in September, 2015 she taken away all her streedhan( marriage gift and goods including my personal cloth) as well with court order in presence of police. I’m totally disappointed with my life. Please assist me.

Learning

4 Replies

Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     18 October 2015

Look brother if u want to get relief in the same then its not discussed on chat. Plz call me on 8826550368

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     18 October 2015

It is beyond comprehension. Why would she not want to sleep with you? It makes me doubtful if she is really a female?

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     18 October 2015

Adv Vinod Sir.

There are 2 possibilities.

Either Mr. Santosh here, has hidden some information, else, she had never wanted to live a married life. (I presume the 2nd one being true)

@ Mr. Santosh, you're in A-Bail. Hence, no need to worry. This is now-a-days an usual phenomena among some of the girls, now, they will file another case upon you stating "Marriage could not consumate owning husband is  impotent" & seeking annlment of marriage. But again, do not worry about it & pls hold on to your emotions, you need to be very strong at this point of time. Pls do not think as your life is torn apart. You need to take some bold steps now.

• Collect the seizure list (Police report in which they have collected the streedhan report)
  • Call her parents, and ask them what they want to do. Fighting a legal battle, will make her daughter remains un-married till the case gets won/disposed by either party.
  • If they want to close the case on the earliest, then, pls sit in a table, discuss and close with a MCD. (Be super professional during this discussion, no emotions, no egos, no blaming, etc.) just simple discussion about the future cource of action thats all.
  • If they agree for the MCD, then, pls ask her to close the criminal cases which she filed against you.
  • There will be money involvement in that discussion for sure, Hence, prepare yourself for that. Whatever money will be involved, and if you're ok to pay that, make sure 1st Half to be paid in 1st motion date and 2nd half on 2nd motion date and only after closure of all those crimincal charges.
  • If they dont agree and file an Annulment case, do not worry. Be cool. Just think that, you're way above what she actually deserved. Hence, no need to be depressed.
  • Never tell the court that your marriage didnt consumated (whatever be the reason), let her prove it. Since, she will be filing the case, its her burden to prove her allegations.
  • Court might ask you to go for potency test. Which is a little painful (Ive gone thru this test)  but you need to take the pain to complete the test. (In case if this gets ordered, I shall inform you about the tests and tips for it) 
  • During that time, probably the case might go to Counselling. Again, you need to be very professional about it.
  • In the mean time, let the 498A case starts & discuss with a good lawyer with all relevent truths.
  • If she fails to prove the 498A charges & by the time if you manage to get the annulment case disposed, file a divorce against her reason being cruelty, on the grounds of
    • Creulty on framing false 498A against you and your family members.
    • Stating you impotent causing social insult etc towards you and your family.

I'm sorry Santosh for being blunt, I'm facing something similar thing in my life also.

Santosh   19 October 2015

I jointed Armed forces at the age of 18 and since then I'm the sole earner of my family. I contributed my earning in my sister and two older brother. I am the younger one and I keep my emotions and love for my wife. But Its my unfate that I got married with such kind of girl. She demanded 4 lakhs in first meeting in August, 2015 as compensation. Though she didn't come infront of us but forwarded message with her family member in the sechedule meeting. We want to speak with her personally but she never appeared before us and always forward message along with her family members.

I'm not hidding any information here. You can feel my mental condtion and a guy who joined Army at age of 18 and become the lone survival of his family member. Did 3 marriages at my own expenses and kept all my emotion and love for my wifes only.

I didn't attend college and hence therefore no love affair at all. I really do not know why she refuse to sleep with me just after marrier but she slept only once she returned back from her parental house in March, 2015. But she didn't allow me to do physical relation ship.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register