LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     27 November 2018

Please help:high court case

I filed dvact case from my parental home bcz i was constrained to leave my matrimonial home.later i came back to my matrimonial home and i withdrew my pleading of asking for rent amount.husband shifted on rent due to legal tactic.and he filed for divorce that am contesting.now inlaws and husband want to send me on rent alone by saying dat i myself asked for rent.. however dvact judge and sessions court judge dismissed der application under my dvact case.now inlaws have filed an appeal in the high court under my dvact case only. So will the high court judge evict me from my matrimonial home ?? Can the judge send me to stay alone on rent forcefully?

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 November 2018

What is the opinion of advocate you whom engaged as he must knowing all the facts of your case.

Advising on limited facts is very difficult.

shivani (housewife)     27 November 2018

Ok thanks But daughter inlaw can be evicted under her dvact case ??

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 November 2018

Originally posted by : shivani
Ok thanks
But daughter inlaw can be evicted under her dvact case ??

Yes in case there is life threat for DIL or for other IL. Separate residence will arrange by husband having same facilities as of matrimonial house.

Sachin (N.A)     28 November 2018

Originally posted by : shivani
I filed dvact case from my parental home bcz i was constrained to leave my matrimonial home.later i came back to my matrimonial home and i withdrew my pleading of asking for rent amount.husband shifted on rent due to legal tactic.and he filed for divorce that am contesting.now inlaws and husband want to send me on rent alone by saying dat i myself asked for rent.. however dvact judge and sessions court judge dismissed der application under my dvact case.now inlaws have filed an appeal in the high court under my dvact case only. So will the high court judge evict me from my matrimonial home ?? Can the judge send me to stay alone on rent forcefully?

If house is in your inlaws name, you have no legal right to stay there.

Tamanna Pankaj (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     09 December 2018

For Legal Help in this matter contact our matrimonial expert at 9650116395 , 8076836899 . 

Regards 

Tamann Pankaj 

Legal India House 

www.legalindiahouse.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register