LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please help

I have attempted for suicide before & after matrimonial life. My husband & in-laws get to know all these and now they are ordering to give  a written statement of saying " I did before & after marriage & i wont do again" in 100RS stamp paper signed along with my parents.

I love my husband - will impact my marriage further.

If so how can i avoid/nullify in future.  Thanks for your help.

Learning

8 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 February 2014

a very wrong act was done by urself.

apologize & mend your ways.

nothing needed to be given in writing.

BHARTI KOTHARI (practising advocate)     03 February 2014

NOT UNDERSTOD YOUR QUESTION.

(Guest)

I have attempted for suicide before & after matrimonial life.

Opinion: Is doing suicide is your hobby?

If not then why you have done?

My husband & in-laws get to know all these

Opinion: So, you wanted to do invisible suicides.That nobody knows your suicides..

and now they are ordering to give  a written statement of saying " I did before & after marriage & i wont do again" in 100RS stamp paper signed along with my parents.

Opinion: Yes. they are correct. because who knows again you will follow your hobby then who will take blame?

Dear Madam,

If suicide is your hobby and the ultimate passion then please contact the worlds famous TV host oprah winfrey to take your interview and show cast to the whole world.

I love my husband - will impact my marriage further.

Opinion: I know you love your husband.That's why you always go for suicides..Isn't it?:/

If so how can i avoid/nullify in future.  Thanks for your help.

Opinion: Only 1 suggestion---------STOP Suicide-----Save Your Marriage.

Wish You a very happy married life ahead.

regards,

(ESIS)

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 February 2014

because of ur acts, ur inlaws are terrorrized, horrified.

now u have to create faith in their minds.

this wont happen overnight.

be good now onwards - suicide thought is that of feeble minds.

(Guest)

@everysuffererissaviour : Its not my hobby. As doctor advised, I had disorder that my inlaws family doesn't know before. Now thy get know my disorder and doubting me again. 

But I've realised & cured, no one believes. Am ready to write and give,

But my ultimate question is ?

how to make void (no use) of the statement if it comes divorce. Thanks to all

baba prasad (advocate)     03 February 2014

Respected preethiji,

person having no confidence in him/herself will try to leave this precious world, by attempting to commit suicide, which is a crime, if survived.  Hope is a ray to live which cannot be denied by any one including the Almighty.  Confidence only can generate this hope.

Anything written under the undue influence or compulsion does not bind him/herself.

CHAUHAN MAYURI PRAKASHSINH (LAWYER)     04 February 2014

please consider the life in the positive way and change your behavior towards your family,first you be happy so can make easily others happy must see change of their attitude towards you and not need anything in writing

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2014

You claim that your suicide attempts in the past were due to some disorders, well, why dont you convince your in-laws about this?  If your in laws are insisting on a written assurance from you that you will not repeat such incidences or that they will not be responsible for any such attempt by you in the future, they are justified in seeking such an assurance from you.  In order to save your sacred institution of marriage between you and your husband, you should assure them in writing that your will indulge in such terrorising activities in the future.  Do it, you will be safe and will enjoy your married lief after that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register