LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANDEEP S. BHOTE (Indipendent Practice)     19 June 2012

Please help

Hi, I’m doing a consultancy business, where I provide Tax Consultancy and Family Matter Consultancy, one of my client has paid me Rs. 50000/- for my consultation and some other work fees, three year back  and I’m doing his consultation since five year,  Six month back I have lend him Rs.20000/-(by cash AS HAND LOAN) due to his wife’s delivery case, and he promised me to return the amount by one or two month, but then after he did not received my phone, and last month I went to his house but he was not at home and his mother said he is out station will back on 10th of this month, and 12th of this month he come my office and demanded his Rs. 50000.00 + 180000.00( as interest 10% PM)=230000/- and he also threaten me, he will  finish me up by giving SUPARI to some gangster, if I’m refuse to pay him the above amount, and immediately I have made an FIR against him in the same day,

Today I got a call from the police, I went to police station and I found him there, police said he is asking police to register a complaint against me that I’m not returning his amount. But police did not register his complaint and ask him to provide some evidence to register FIR against me.

I have asked police regarding my FIR what action have they taken, and police said they have given him the notice regarding and waiting  for his reply.

But now got a call from his advocate and he saying that they will go for a recovery suit against me if I’m not returning his Rs.50000/-

Please help me what shall I do……..

Regards

Adv. Sandeep

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 June 2012

You can file a civil suit for your money recovery. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register