Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Palash   09 January 2016

Please help

Dear Experts,
I seek your advice on the issue of Date of birth correction.
The date of birth entered by us at the time of primary schooling which has been carried out till the last of the education. Accordingly, the DOB has been taken in the school leaving certificate as 17.11.1993, is different from Corporation issued (17.11.1992)certificate. . It is very difficult to get it changed in the CBSE records and X th marks with corrected version of DOB as 5years set time period is over after completion of Xth Std. Another problem is upto Xth std. we changed three schools.It is becoming a great task to get corrected in all the schools records. Now i completed my graduation. Till now we have not paid much attention. Now every where both are required for getting any document to be made like passport, driving license, etc. Not only this, even If I wants to pursue higher education in the overseas both the certificates are required, wherein the DOB are is different.
In this situation, I want your guidance to proceed ahead. How to nullify the Xth marks list & XIIth  where DOB is different from the corporation issued certificate. i want the records should be made alright so that further problems do not arise. In the net, there are several cases I find, but I have not seen any solutions mentioned by the clients. Is there any way? please suggest. 
Regards,
Palash. 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 January 2016

Approach a civil lawyer with all docs on record.

YOur counsel may opine that a decision by court may be required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register