LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ever (Not known)     08 March 2015

Please advise urgently - filling advise for overseas person

After my education i left to overseas and leaving for past 10 years in overseas and so far i haven't filled the income tax return in india.  Transferred funds i kept some as nre deposits and some in saving account resident deposit around 30lac. Bank is automatically deduction TDS on my resident deposit.  And last year i have constructed the building through nre funds, and for couple of months it was vacant and started letting from this jan 2015 onwards i received the rent of 1 lac so far.  Also 4 months ago, i have become  10% partner in new family business firm (As it's new start, there is no profit).

I am still in overseas and recently i have become oci. Kindly advise how to fill the income tax this year in my scenario? i guess i have to show only present FD's in resident account and recieved income from rent and expenses on building and also firm partner declartion.   Please advise anything more to declare,  i guess past history no need to declare.    let me know which ITR form i need to fill? 

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 March 2015

Dear, You can call and discuss with CA Karan Chandna at 9871563826 .....

(Guest)

Yours is not a case of casual consultation through a query at LCI. In view of complexity of your case, you need to have detailed discussion by meeting personally with some tax law consultant or by sending complete details through email to him.

Ever (Not known)     09 March 2015

Can anybody give a clue, how the process will follow on my case.. So that i can understand myself before going to anyone.. 

VARUN MAHAJAN (Proprietor)     09 March 2015

YOU NEED AN ADVISE FOR WHICH YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOU BANK STATEMENTS AND PAN CARD AT THE LEAST TO START UP WITH.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2015

Dont be misguided by incomplete or irrelevant opinions and suggestions rendered by non-professionals, better consult a tax consultant or an auditor and get clarified.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register