please advice


Iam writing this on behalf of my brother.His name isAjith kumar,settled in UK and now UK citizen.We have been married for 8 yrs.I have 5 yr old son born in UK.I HAD BEEN FINDING TOUGH TO LIVE WITH MY WIFE -A TYPICAL UNIMAGINABLE CHARACTER.She went ti India with my son stating that she would be back in 4 weeks,she has been postoning the day of her return .I need divorce from her .She has been threatening that she would file a case once i come to India.I dont have nay hope that she would be back to London to settle the divorce issue in London.She doesnt speak to my parents .She is says that she too is not interested to live with me  but not coming forward to settle the matter ,She is happy with her mom doing woek from home.She is not making my son speak to me.I am dying of loneliness with bleak future.I humbly request to give me a piece of your precious advice.




Ur brother can get divorce on ground of desertion with out any proper cause.


Hello Surekha if your brother wife left him without any reason ans currently not living with him so he can file case for divorce there no any good reson to leaving on this ground he can file case 

if he is currently citizen UK than he give power attrony to any family member or lawyer who can take care of his case in india 


As your brother is UK citizen ask him to file divorce in UK. He would get cheap and easy divorce in UK in comparison to India. In India if he file divorce it will take a decade to get divorce. So better if he file divorce in UK. Once he get divorce in UK all his problems solve



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x