LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (Promoter)     21 June 2011

Please Read The Q and Answer In Detail

So, there's this job worker who was regularly giving me orders of customised products (with logo of it's clients printed). In Nov last year, they asked us to process a certain quantity of a particular product, which was one of those regular ones, saying that they'll issue a Purchase Order in 2-3 days. After the material was processed, I asked them to issue a PO & take delivery of the same. They kept dodging the issue, and later told us that there's some problem with their payment terms with that particular client, and the issue will be sorted soon.

Now, eight months have passed & they keep repeating the same line and it's frustrating. I want to know if I can legally force the job worker, or the client which the product carries the logo of, to take the delivery of the product. Though I can sell it in the market, I don't want to for it's related to medicine and can easily lead to making of counterfeit ones and that may lead me to legal tangle.

FYI, the jon worker is Ankur Drugs & Pharma Ltd. and the client is Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharma Ltd. I tried to contact KAPL, but they don't answer.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register