Planning - strategy

She was a working before marriage ( Sal 11,000/- PM).We got married in 2012.

I filled divorce in 2013 on basis of Mental Cruelty and she filled 498A after 15 days of receving divorce summons. We got Bail. Now she is not coming in witness in 498A.  (On otherside she is planning to start DV and 125) to eat money.Son is in her custody.

Now i am planning to go for  quast of 498A in high court , But i will ask my lawyer if quash is not possible then  to get order of speedy trail from High Court for 498A.

And also planning to press 340 once she come and lied in "black and white" in witness box.....

She will losse 498A and pressing 340 on her ...use both of them to fight DV and 125..........

Any advice for me please ?


IT professional Studying Law

:)  you are the enlightened one,however, pls bear in mind maintenance will still be accorded to the child,if not to your wife.


With your query you are posting self resolved solution too.  Go ahead.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu